It hurts my ego to say this but…most of my taste in music comes from my dad. Yep, that’s right. He’s a pretty cool guy and if you’re looking to expand your music library, then you’ve come to the right place.
I remember getting picked up by my dad and driving back to his house listening to his favorite songs at the time and becoming accustomed to his taste in music, which eventually became my own. Music is something my dad values very much. (Check out his SoundCloud *here.) So, in honor of our long drives here’s mine and my dad’s first #MUSICMONDAY!
- Alex Anwandter – Siempre Es Viernes En Mi Corazón
- Mura Masa ft. A$AP Rocky – Love$ick
- Tinie Tempah ft. Zara Larsson – Girls Like
- Armand Van Helden – Wings
- KAYTRANADA ft. SYD – YOU’RE THE ONE
- Martin Solveig & GTA – Intoxicated
- MK & Becky Hill – Piece of Me
- Deorro ft. Elvis Crespo – Bailar
Listen to all these songs on my #MusicMonday Spotify playlist *here!